Answered By: Business Library Last Updated: Jul 14, 2015 Views: 90
- Under select publication title(s), type International Directory of Company Histories and click on that publication.
- Then enter the company in the first search box and click Search.
- Some entries have a Key Dates section that will highlight particular expansions. These dates also can provide guidance for continuing to search for relevant articles.
- Once you look up a company, click on the History link under the Company Details tab.
- If you scroll down, you can click on each year to see important events, including when services expanded into different countries.
- You can also click on the Reports tab to view annual reports.
Marketline Advantage also has detailed company histories but you will need to read through them to find dates and countries of expansion.
- Enter the company name in the search box in the upper right-hand corner.
- Use the filters on the left to narrow your results if need be.
Annual reports and articles are also places where you will find this information. Go to the Filings/Annual Reports tab and the News & Articles tab in our Company Research Guid.e