Answered By: Main Library
Last Updated: May 23, 2017     Views: 10

You may provide material order information by going to the “Faculty Services” page, and then clicking on “Reserve Material Purchase Request.” We will notify the instructor when the material is received and available. If a requested title is no longer in print, we will contact the instructor to decide the next course of action.

Related Topics