Answered By: Main Library Last Updated: May 23, 2017 Views: 4
Answered By: Main Library
Last Updated: May 23, 2017 Views: 4
- Log on to ILLiad.
- Select either articles, books, disserations, or book chapters under Request Non-MSU Material.
- Complete the request form.
- When the item is received...
- You will be notified by e-mail to access articles and other electronically delivered materials.
- Books and other physical formats will be sent to your selected delivery location.
- For a book you can also search under Uborrow or MeLCat and request material (not articles).
- Uborrow books will be sent to your delivery location automatically.
- MeLCat books will be held at Patron Services at the Main Library. Call to have sent to your delivery location.
- If you are using MelCat to request material, you may find it more convenient to request the material through your local public library for local pickup.