Answered By: Main Library Last Updated: Nov 29, 2018 Views: 19
If you are accessing MSU Libraries' electronic resources through Google Scholar and want to ensure your access is seamless:
- Go to Google Scholar
- Click the menu to the left of "My Profile", in the upper-left corner
- Click on "Settings"
- Click on "Library Links"
- Search for Michigan State University
- Select "Michigan State University Libraries – MSU Text Access" and "MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY - ProQuest Fulltext" by checking the boxes
- Click "Save"
- Do your search in Google Scholar
- Click on the link for "MSU Access" that appears to the right of the title of the resource and you'll be prompted for your NetID and password to access that resource.
- Please note if you click on the title and not the "MSU Access" link, you be able to access the resource.
If you need assistance in setting up Google Scholar, please call the Distance Learning Services - 24/7 Help Line at 517-353-8700 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.