Answered By: Main Library
Last Updated: Sep 07, 2016     Views: 37

Submit a request to MARS (MSU Article Retrieval Service) for electronic copies of print materials to be sent to you. To submit a request, logon to the Libraries' ILLiad system and select “Article Request”. Questions about this service should be directed to InterLibrary Services at (517) 884-6398.

Related Topics

Contact Us