Answered By: Main Library
Last Updated: Jul 11, 2018     Views: 95

Click on the below link and complete the request form.

For casual or one-time use of a book or similar item, consider borrowing via the MeLCat system or other Interlibrary Loan options.

NOTE: If you wish to suggest a journal or other subscription, please contact the appropriate Subject Librarian.

NOTE TO FACULTY: If you want to place the book on Reserve (Assigned Reading) for your class, please use the Reserve Book Purchase Request instead.

Related Topics