Answered By: Main Library Last Updated: Mar 20, 2015 Views: 13
Answered By: Main Library
Last Updated: Mar 20, 2015 Views: 13
Renew Library Materials Online
- Log into Your Library Account
- Select the "# item(s) currently checked out" link.
- Click the box to the left of each item you wish to renew or click "Renew All" at the top or bottom of the page.
- If you selected items, click "Renew Selected" at the top or bottom of the webpage.
- The webpage will ask you to confirm the items you wish to renew. Click YES if correct. Click NO if not correct and try again.
- You will then be able to view the updated due dates or see if some items could not be renewed.
- Close your browser to protect your privacy if you are on a public computer!
- Some library material is not eligible for renewal. If you attempt to renew such material, "Renewal not allowed" will appear in the status field (near the due date).
- If you renew an item, you confirm that you still have that item. Therefore, before renewing, you are responsible for:
- Carefully matching material (on the next screens) that you plan to renew against library material in your possession.
- Immediately reporting any discrepancy to the branch library from which material was checked out or (for Main Library items) Circulation Services at 517/355-2333.
- After clicking "renew," examining the STATUS column for each book to determine if it renewed.
- If it renewed, please note the new due date for your records.
- If it did not renew, return the material promptly! NOTE: Even if you don't notice that an item did not renew, you are responsible for any overdue/recall fines.