Answered By: Main Library Last Updated: Apr 06, 2015 Views: 28
Answered By: Main Library
Last Updated: Apr 06, 2015 Views: 28
- Only materials needed for note-taking may be taken to the reading tables. Coats, briefcases, backpacks, and other paraphernalia are to be left in space provided.
- Only pencil or laptop computers may be used at the reading tables for note-taking.
- Cell phone use is not permitted in the reading room.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the reading room.
Handling of Materials
Materials are to be handled carefully:
- Notebooks should not be placed on top of materials.
- Care should be taken not to lean on the materials.
- Tracing or notes of any kind are not to be made by placing paper on top of materials.
- Pages should be turned gently.
For more information about visiting Special Collections, visit the below link.