Answered By: Main Library Last Updated: Apr 07, 2015 Views: 28
Yes. The following digital collections were created by the Gerald M Kline Digital and Multimedia Center at MSU Libraries from materials available in Special Collections.
- American Radicalism - A selection of materials from the American Radicalism section which have been digitized by the Gerald M Kline Digital and Multimedia Center.
- Feeding America: The Historic American Cookbook Project - Created from highlights of our Cookery Collection.
- Little Cookbooks: The Alan and Shirley Brocker Sliker Culinary Collection - contains thousands of food and cookery related publications produced primarily by companies in the United States from the late nineteenth century up to the present.
- The Michigan Writers Series - This series features individual Michigan writers for an evening of readings and discussion with their audience. With the writer's permission, the reading, discussion, and a short interview are taped and made available online.
- Shaping the Values of Youth: Sunday School Books in 19th Century America - A digitized collection of some of the Sunday School Books Collection.
For more information about materials in Special Collections, visit the below link.