Answered By: Main Library
Last Updated: Jul 06, 2018     Views: 70

InterLibrary Services are available for:

  • All MSU affiliates, including MSU retired faculty.
  • Community Borrowers may use the MeLCat service only.
  • An MSU faculty member may request that a research assistant be authorized to submit ILS requests in his/her name via Faculty Authorization account. This policy may be viewed on the Faculty Authorization page.

For more information about ILL Services, visit the link below.

Related Topics