Answered By: Main Library
Last Updated: Jul 06, 2018     Views: 30

Payment is made to the Hollander MakeCentral cashier at the time of service.

  • Cash – Bills up to $50 accepted
  • Personal Check – ID required
  • Visa/Mastercard/Discover
  • University Departmental Account – Customer must fill out an account charge form which includes the departmental account number to be charged, department’s name, contact campus email address and phone number.

NOTE: Hollander MakeCentral does not accept Spartan Cash and cannot charge to student accounts.

For more information about Hollander MakeCentral, visit the link below.