Answered By: Main Library
Last Updated: Jun 23, 2017     Views: 28

Payment is made to the Hollander MakeCentral cashier at the time of service.

  • Cash – Bills up to $50 accepted
  • Personal Check – ID required
  • Visa/Mastercard – ID required
  • University Departmental Account – Customer must fill out an account charge form which includes the departmental account number to be charged, department’s name, address and phone number.

NOTE: We do not accept Sparty Cash. Plot service is only available to people with a valid MSU NetID. Guest use is not supported.

For more FAQs about Plotting, visit the below link.

Contact Us