Answered By: Main Library Last Updated: May 25, 2017 Views: 53
Answered By: Main Library
Last Updated: May 25, 2017 Views: 53
1. Request the ILL Item
- Complete one ILL request form for each item needed.
- DO NOT abbreviate titles of books, journals, or words in an article title. This is especially important with foreign language materials.
- Be sure to include the source of the reference (where the item was mentioned or cited) on all requests submitted.
- If you need assistance, please ask for help at a reference desk or branch library.
2. Picking Up the Item
- You will receive an email when the item has arrived.
- It will be at the Main Library Patron Services Desk, unless...
- In ILLiad you asked for a branch pick-up. Then, staff will send the item by the next courier to the branch. Please give enough time for transportation of the item.
- Or with MeLCat requests, upon receipt of the email, you may request delivery of materials to a branch location by calling InterLibrary Services at (517) 884-6398 or through e-mail at email@example.com.