Answered By: Main Library
Last Updated: Aug 23, 2016     Views: 26

  • The first MSU librarian, George Fairchild, was appointed in 1883.
  • The first dedicated building for the library (now the MSU Museum) was completed in 1925.
  • The library moved to its current location in 1955; the east wing of the building was added in 1967.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Call:
1-800-500-1554