Answered By: Business Library Last Updated: Dec 17, 2018 Views: 151
1. Log in to https://print.msu.edu/ and click the "Web Print" menu item
2. Click on "Submit a Job"
3. Find a Printer: To print in the MSU Libraries, select a printer name which contains "Libraries" in its name. For example, "Libraries B/W Duplex". Be sure to select the printing option you would like:
- B/W duplex for black & white double sided pages
- B/W Simplex for black & white single sided pages
- Color duplex for color double sided pages
- Color simplex for color single sided pages
4. Specify Number of Copies and Upload Document
5. Upload Documents: Please note the allowed file formats listed on the screen. PowerPoint files will print as individual page per slide. To print multiple slides per page it is recommended to save your document in the needed layout as a PDF file.
6. Processing the Upload: Web Print might take a few moments to process your uploaded documents
7. Releasing and printing your document: Click on "Jobs Pending Release" on the left sidebar menu. Click on "print" under "action" to send your document to the printer. Or, select "cancel" to remove the item.
For more information on using Web Print in the MSU Libraries or across the MSU campus, please consult the following linked article: https://itservicedesk.msu.edu/CAisd/pdmweb.exe