Answered By: Business Library
Last Updated: Mar 25, 2021     Views: 1

Use the Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey (JOLTS) from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Data is available for the Total U.S. & split by region. JOLTS also has "experimental state estimates" which breaks data down by state. State estimates download as an Excel spreadsheet.

Data is also available.for the 18 largest Metropolitan Statistical Areas(MSA) in JOLTS Metropolitan Statistical Area Research Estimates.

Ask a Business Librarian

Call Us: