Answered By: Business Library Last Updated: Jul 31, 2019 Views: 18
Answered By: Business Library
Last Updated: Jul 31, 2019 Views: 18
Go to ReferenceUSA
- Select a database, for example, 'U.S. Businesses'
- Click the 'Advanced Search' tab
- Expand the 'Executives' tab and select 'Executive Gender' and/or 'Executive Ethnicity'
- Select your chosen search characteristics
- Click on the green "view results" button on the right to create and view a list of executives matching those criteria.
Go to Mergent Online
- Click on the 'Executive Search' tab and then click on the 'Executives' link.
- Create a list of executives according to Age, Education, etc.